Insurance companies have several options for selling their policies and services. Cameron Mutual believes the very best source for customers is through the independent agent. Independent insurance agents consult, advise, and assist their customers in finding the best insurance solutions for their needs.
Independent insurance agents are licensed by their respective states and carry with them a fiduciary responsibility to serve the best interests of the customer. Independent agents are committed to providing their customers with adequate and proper coverage to protect their financial investments.
Our independent agents:
- Are professionals that value continuing education and professional excellence
- Work with several companies that offer wide ranges of products designed to cover a diverse range of risks and exposures
- Are able to offer you a choice in policies and coverage, and help you understand the difference in your options
- Can assist you when you have a claim
- Can help you review your policies annually to ensure they are current and adequate
Community and Civic Leaders
Perhaps the most compelling reason to support your local independent agent is that these agents are quite likely those in your community answering the call for civic and community service. You will find our agents active in their Rotary Club, their Lion’s Club, and serving on city councils and school boards. They coach soccer and t-ball, and donate their time and resources to worthy causes. Cameron supports these efforts and provides opportunities to our agent partners to reinforce this role in their communities.
Find an Agent Near You
To find an independent agent in your area, use our Agent Locator tool.